Sexual Health Advice
Leeds Sexual Health Service
Leeds Sexual Health is a free service that offers Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screening and treatment, HIV testing and contraception services.
You can book an appointment by calling 0113 392 0333. The booking line is open 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Call the Patient Information Line on 0113 392 0334 for advice and information about your nearest clinic. The helpline is open 9am - 12pm.
Yorsexual health clinic - Harrogate Sexual Health Centre
This service offers sexual health and contraception services and is based close to the Harrogate District Hospital. Click here to be taken to their webiste. Services include:
- Full range of STI tests and treatments
- Full range of contraception methods
- HIV testing, treatment and support
- ‘PEPSE’ (post-exposure prophylaxis sexual exposure HIV treatment)
- Care and management following sexual assault
- Free condoms
- Hepatitis B screening/vaccination (sexual risk)
- Complex care, e.g management of syphilis, STIs in pregnancy